Therme Art Program
Job category: Events
Therme Art works with internationally renowned artists and architects to commission and develop site-specific artistic projects that challenge the limitations of contemporary art viewing.
We are now seeking an Event Assistant to work with the Head of Events and Production to support the realisation of an exciting range of Therme Art events. The role will demand superior communication skills, the ability to manage multiple projects at once, to work collaboratively and efficiently, and to manage and meet deadlines.
Rates are competitive and based on experience.
Outline of Duties:
The Event Assistant’s role will involve a diverse and holistic workload.
- • Creating detailed travel itineraries and managing bookings
• Extensive and efficient email correspondence
• Act as a key point of communication between the Head of Events and Production, other employees and external contacts
• Keeping detailed overviews of Event and Production schedules
• Collecting, organising, and storing information using Dropbox
• Overseeing and executing special projects, coordinating relevant team members and delegating tasks
• Taking detailed and comprehensive notes in meetings and calls
• Scheduling meetings and calls
You should have excellent communication and presentation skills, be trustworthy, punctual and reliable, and meet the following key criteria:
- • Educated to a degree-qualification
• 2-3 years’ experience (minimum) employed at a professional level in relevant department / industry
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Professional email and telephone manners
• Fluent in English (our working language)
• Interpersonal skills and meticulous work under pressure
• An aptitude for leadership and management skills
• Have a good working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines
• A flexible schedule (weekend assistance may be required)
How to apply:
Email a cover letter & CV to Therme Art at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Event Assistant” in the email subject. Position open for immediate hire.