Therme Art Program
EVENTS AND PROGRAMMING MANAGER
Job Category: Events & Programming
Therme Group’s vision is to create the world’s most advanced wellbeing resorts, achieved by harnessing the complex interplay of nature, technology and culture. By combining the traditions of global thermal bathing with an indoor tropical ecosystem, Therme Group’s resorts deliver an experience that enhances mind, body and soul. Therme Group facilities welcome tens of millions of visitors every year, with new projects currently under development in the United Kingdom, mainland Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
Guided by an understanding of culture as the keystone of spiritual, mental and physical wellbeing, Therme Art looks to art to generate new content and creative wellbeing solutions for use across Therme Group. Working with artists to realise the integration of a ‘Wellbeing Culture’ within urban design, it is a catalyst for collaboration, bringing together an international network of leading figures from diverse fields to address the most urgent aspects of human life. Led by a deep engagement with the natural environment, Therme Art combines the interests of the latest scientific findings in human health, with the needs of urban design and culture.
To help achieve this, we are now seeking to work with a talented Events and Programming Manager who will work together with the Head of Special Events and the Head of Programming to support the realisation of an exciting range of Therme Art events. The role will be based at the Therme Art office at Erkelenzdamm 5, Berlin, with the possibility of working remotely and occasional travel for events and business meetings.
What you’ll do, what you’ll bring:
Working on a project-guided basis, the Events and Programming Manager will support the successful realisation of Therme Art’s diverse programming. With in-depth knowledge of the art and cultural sector, they will bring considerable experience (3-4 years) working at a senior level in a comparable role.
- • Manage events from conception to delivery, understand the requirements and curatorial approach of each event
• Support program development and implementation from ideation to production contributing to research, concept, liaising with events contributors, and payment processing
• Identify potential venues, local providers and vendors for the execution of events
• Negotiate and oversee contracts with partners, collaborators and vendors
• Recruit and coordinate on-site event staff; ensuring each staff member is trained and briefed in their duties
• Manage logistics and carry out administrative tasks as needed
• Report to Therme Art management about the status of events planning on a daily basis
• Liaise with the Communications team to ensure the successful documentation and communication of Therme Art programming
• Represent Therme Art through professional communication and management; acting as the main representative at every event
• Prepare event budget planning and ensure adherence; track overall event expenses
• Track performance and evaluate events‘ success; submit analysis report after event completion
- • 4+ years’ experience in event planning and coordination, preferably art and culture related
• Bachelor’s degree in Event Management, Marketing, or Communications
• Portfolio of successful events (working for international events, conferences and exhibitions)
• Experience with virtual event platforms
• Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, hands-on attitude and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, outstanding organisational and time-management skills
• Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships, and a natural ability to work in teams
• Fluent English; German is a plus
We are looking for employees who would like to grow with us and become invested in the Therme Art vision. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams, and working as equals.
How to apply:
Email cover letter & CV to Therme Art at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Events and Programming Manager“ in the email subject.