Therme Art Program
FINANCIAL ANALYST AND ADMINISTRATOR
Job category: Finance
Location: Berlin, Germany
We are now looking to work with an experienced and committed Financial Analyst and Administrator, who will perform key financial control and management across the business, including Management Accounting, Financial Accounting and Control, and Financial Planning and Analysis.
What you’ll do, what you’ll bring:
Working on a full-time basis, you will play an active role in all aspects financial planning, forecasting and administration. You will help to oversee the financial transactions of the company, formulate budgets, monitor transactions and prepare financial reports.
We view the Financial Analyst and Administrator position as the start of a rewarding and challenging career with Therme Art. As part of a fast-paced, agile team, you will be given the opportunity to apply your skill set to explore different areas of the organisation in order to expand your understanding of art, architecture, wellness and sustainability.
Primarily, the Financial Analyst and Administrator role will be business and finance-focused but will liaise extensively with other departments across Therme Art and Therme Group.
• Raising purchase orders and invoices
• Keeping and maintaining a short-term cash flow report for snapshot reporting
• Managing the company petty cash and debit card
• Monitoring budgeted expenses on a monthly basis and comparing against forecast
• Preparing the monthly management accounts for presentation to leadership team
• Assisting in the preparation and submission of information required for annual reporting
• Creating Financial Forecast and Business Plans
• Supporting the CEO and Business Manager with modelling business cases and strategies in culture and life science
The Financial Analyst and Administrator will possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency and the ability to work to tight deadlines. They will have a relentless drive and a passion for culture. They are proactive and will follow through on commitments. They will also hold:
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Business Management or relevant field (MSc/MA is a plus)
• Professional experience as a Financial Officer, or equivalent, with a desire to develop skills in this area
• Excellent English skills, with an ability to communicate both orally and in writing with internal and external clients
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills, with the ability to pay close attention to detail
• Proven ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• A self-starter, with a pleasant demeanour who is able to work cooperatively with a wide variety of people and be able to challenge and suggest improvements where applicable
• A flexible attitude, prepared to respond to changing priorities and the challenges of a demanding role
We are looking for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative culture and life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams, and working as equals.
How to apply:
Email cover letter & CV to Therme Art at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Financial Analyst and Administrator” in the email subject.