Therme Art Program
FINANCIAL ANALYST / OFFICER
Job category: Finance
Therme Group’s vision is to create the world’s most advanced wellbeing resorts, achieved by harnessing the complex interplay of nature, technology and culture. By combining the traditions of global thermal bathing with an indoor tropical ecosystem, Therme Group’s resorts deliver an experience that enhances mind, body and soul. Therme Group facilities welcome tens of millions of visitors every year, with new projects currently under development in the United Kingdom, mainland Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
Impact One is an impact investment initiative from Therme Group, that focusses on projects in innovation, infrastructure and culture to address human and environmental wellbeing, and provide a key driving force towards the achievement of the net zero economy and the Sustainable Development Goals.
To help achieve our ambitious cultural wellbeing mission, we are now seeking an Accountant to manage our wellbeing commissions. The Accountant will monitor, track and evaluate the day-to-day operations of the accounting department. She/he should have extensive experience (2-4 years) in a similar role at a senior level.
- • Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes
• Monitor all transactions
• Responsible for preparing various reports including project financial status, earned value, risks and opportunities
• Analyse and report monthly results, providing insightful and relevant analysis
• Monthly and annual forecasts including variance analysis
• Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets
• Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement
• Assist with other projects as needed
• Cooperate with parent company and sister companies
You have an excellent work ethic with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work under tight deadlines. You have a passion for culture and a desire to work long-term with Impact One Team. You also possess:
- • A completed commercial education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related field
• Relevant professional experience in an international group of companies
• Understanding of accounting and financial processes
• High level of motivation and problem-solving skills
• Very good MS Office skills
• Excellent written and oral communication; negotiation skills are a plus
• Fluent command of English, German language is an advantage
• A flexible and independent work style with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
• Attention to detail
We are looking for employees who would like to grow with us and to become invested in the Therme Art vision. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams, and working as equals.
How to apply:
Email a cover letter & CV to Therme Art at email@example.com. Include “Financial Analyst / Officer” in the email subject.