Therme Art Program
Job category: Healthcare
Location: Berlin, Germany
We are now seeking to work with a talented Health Manager, who will advise and support in the development and realisation of new health-led ventures. The role will be based at the Therme Art office at Erkelenzdamm 5, Berlin, with occasional travel for business meetings and events.
What you’ll do, what you’ll bring:
Working on a project-guided basis, the Health Manager will support the development and consolidation of the latest health and wellbeing initiatives. With an in-depth knowledge of science and medicine, the candidate will be a creative problem solver. Like us, they will be extremely passionate and knowledgeable about culture and its vital importance for health and wellbeing.
In order to gain access to the latest research with regards to health and wellbeing, the role will involve developing close links to partners at the University of Greifswald as well as Therme One Health.
• Leading the research team to develop and realise ventures that bridge the worlds of medicine and culture
• Nurturing connections and supporting the creation of new interdisciplinary networks
• Managing the administration of new health and wellbeing initiatives
• Managing the communications of these ventures with external partners and other departments across Therme Group
• Overseeing and managing the health programme and its deliverables, often in close collaboration with other teams
• Recording the needs of the Therme Group
• Raising awareness of and mobilising the scientific community of the University of Greifswald in the fields of hygiene and prevention
• Initiating joint projects with various stakeholders (contract research, collaborative R&D projects)
• Researching adjacent areas of interest such as energy, phytopharmacy, nutrition, biogenic value creation, art, artificial intelligence, communication, health economics
• Integrating third parties into projects
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical individual with excellent communication and presentation skills, and meet the following key criteria:
• A BSc/BA in medicine, biology or relevant field (MSc/MA is a plus), with a deep conviction regarding the benefits of a holistic approach to health and wellbeing
• A passion for contemporary art and culture
• At least 2 years’ practical experience in a relevant field, e.g., public health, the non-profit sector, or public administration
• A deep understanding of corporate and financial sectors and their impact on society
• Experience of writing bids for funding (although this is not essential)
• Organised and deadline-focused with a flexible attitude to work
• Fluent in English (our working language); further European languages are highly desirable
We are looking for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative culture and life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams, and working as equals.
How to apply:
Email cover letter & CV to Therme Art at email@example.com. Include “Health Manager” in the email subject.