Therme Art Program
Job category: IT
Location: Berlin, Germany
We are now looking to work with a talented IT Administrator to support Therme Art employees with daily IT requests and maintain the office network and IT systems. The role will be based at the Therme Art office at Erkelenzdamm 5, Berlin, with occasional travel for business meetings and events.
What you’ll do, what you’ll bring:
Working on a part-time basis, the IT Administrator will be responsible for resolving any IT-related issues quickly and efficiently. They will bring considerable experience (3-4 years) working in a comparable role.
• Provide technical support to Therme Art employees
• Make sure that our office network runs smoothly, troubleshooting when needed
• Assist with hardware (incl. desktop/laptop systems, printers, phones)
• Define and implement best practices
• Onboarding new employees and introducing them to key software
• Liaising with Communications Team to optimise online communications
• Planning and overseeing IT at all Therme Art events
The IT Administrator will possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency and the ability to work to tight deadlines. They will have a desire to work with Therme Art on a long-term basis. They will also hold:
• 3-4 years’ experience as IT Admin
• Advanced knowledge of MacOS and Windows 10
• Good knowledge of network and servers
• Hands on experience in installing IT hardware and software
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Have a strong urge to collaborate across internal teams and with our customers and partners
• A flexible attitude, prepared to respond to changing priorities and the challenges of a demanding role
• Fluent in English (our working language); further European languages are highly desirable
We are looking for employees who would like to grow with us and to become invested in the Therme Art vision. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams, and working as equals.
How to apply:
Email cover letter & CV to Therme Art at email@example.com. Include “IT Administrator” in the email subject.