Therme Art Program
Job Category: Programme Assistant
Therme Art works with internationally renowned artists and architects to commission and develop site-specific artistic projects that challenge the limitations of contemporary art viewing.
We are now seeking to hire a Programme Assistant for the Director of Programming to work with us. The role will demand superior communication skills, the ability to manage multiple projects at once, to work collaboratively and efficiently, and to manage and meet deadlines.
Rates are competitive and based on experience.
- • Complex diary management, for the Executive Director and wider team
• Creating detailed travel itineraries and managing bookings
• Taking detailed and comprehensive notes in meetings and calls
• Scheduling meetings and calls
• Extensive and efficient email correspondence
• Manage logistics and carry out administrative tasks as needed
• Act as a key point of communication between the Head of Programming, other employees and external contacts
• Assist the Operations Manager by supervising day-to-day operations of the Administrative Department
• Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained
• Collecting, organising, and storing information using Dropbox
• Overseeing special projects, coordinating relevant team members and delegating tasks
- • Educated to a degree-qualification
• 2-3 years’ experience (minimum) employed at a professional level in relevant department / industry
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Professional email and telephone manners
• Fluency in both written and spoken English (our working language)
• Interpersonal skills and meticulous work under pressure
• An aptitude for leadership and management skills
• Have a good working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and the full Microsoft Office suite
Ability to manage multiple deadlines
• A flexible schedule (weekend assistance may be required)
How to apply:
Email a cover letter & CV to Therme Art at email@example.com. Include “Programme Assistant” in the email subject. Position open for immediate hire.